Fuel Saving Devices for Cars
& Trucks - Do they Work?
devices that work? Here's a list of the more popular fuel saving devices
that claim to increase the fuel economy or mpg for cars and
trucks. But buyers beware; there are
many gadgets on the market that will not increase
mpg as advertised. Smart consumers should always research and compare fuel saving devices
before buying. A good rule of thumb - play it safe and only buy
devices from reputable companies who offer a money back guarantee on their
- Tornado has feedback from
users who say the product increases power and mpg.
The Vortec Cyclone claims to increase gas
mileage and increase
- The Turbonator is an aftermarket add-on. They say users report
10-22% MPG gains.
- Some gas additives and aftermarket air
filters claim to increase
mpg and engine performance.
- Gas Pill. Seems unlikely that it increases fuel economy, but
some claim it works.
- Magnets placed on fuel line supposed to increase MPG? Possible
TOP CAUSES OF POOR
MPG - GRAPH